Wednesday 8 August 2012

Cute Art Idea

Cute in Tambo Qld -  Australia.

I have been traveling around and keep coming across really great ideas by people so I thought I would photograph them and add to my blog. 
Here are some tables a person has painted they really brighten up the the lovely little cafe / gas  / fuel stop. 
 I really liked the rooster best , not shown as a man interrupted my documenting this cute little idea  by sitting at the  table with his food  before i finished photographing!  -  Obviously he thought his eating was more important than my photographing - lol

2 comments:

  1. Isa, this is fantastic. I love the vibrant colors, the design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting I will be adding more soon. I am sooo inspired by the incredible talents of others.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting - hope you have a fantastic day.

Search This Blog

Bird Tracks

Bird Tracks
Gouache | Pastel | Rag Paper. Artist Isagold